Google in the Enterprise Blog
As Google Apps became more prevalent as a set of business tools, the TechRepublic brain-trust decided to add a blog to address it. I was tapped to lead the effort and found several outstanding contributing expert writers to help me produce relevant content.
Google Apps tips
I also found some time to write a few tips on using Google Apps myself. What follows is just a sample.
- Quick Tip: Count and itemize files in Google Drive
- Quick Tip: Add Google Drive to Documents Library
- Quick tip: Select quote for reply email in Google Apps
- Quick tip: Dots are meaningless in your Gmail address
- Feature update: Protected ranges in a Google Doc spreadsheet
- A power user Gmail trick using a feature in Gmail Labs