How do I... Blog
During my years at TechRepublic, we tried several experimental blogs to address holes in content that we felt our audience would appreciate and want to read. On of my favorite blogs falling into this category was the How do I Blog. The concept was quite simple - describe, set-by-step, how to accomplish a task.
I assembled a team of contributing writers and experts from all facets of the information technology industry and in a very short time we published a large number of articles.
While I had a strong group of contributors, I was able to author a few How do I's of my own.
- How do I... Set the default envelope options in Word 2007?
- How do I... Configure and use shadow copy in Microsoft Windows Vista?
- How do I... Add and customize sidebar gadgets in Microsoft Windows Vista?
- How do I... Create and use a Microsoft CardSpace personal digital identification card?
- How do I... Add image thumbnails to Microsoft Windows Explorer?
- How do I... Turn off overtype with the Insert key in Word permanently?
- How do I... Configure and use Windows Meeting Space?
- How do I... Change access permissions for all folders and files in Vista?
- How do I... Regain access to a file Windows Vista has mistakenly denied?
- How do I... Save and refine desktop searches in Microsoft Windows Vista?